Sunday, July 29, 2007

Upcoming..

I need to get things organized, for you aswell as for me. Clips and screencaps are growing in numbers (mostly thanks to shelliwood, that is), and I'm not sure what to do with it all. The prospect of opening a website is becoming more and more of an idea for me to get things improved.
There are a few things that are holding me back doing this, so for now I'm just going to look into the other options and keep you up-to-date on here :)

So, there are a few things coming up...
- Screencaps from last night's episode: 21.47 Seize the Day
- Clips from last night's episode: 21.47 Seize the Day
- Screencaps from last week's episode: 21.46 Walking the Line
- A lost clip from a few weeks ago which I forgot to upload..
(the above are all thanks to shelliwood :))
- Episode Review from last night (you must get it by now)
- Spoilers for the upcoming season finale

I will organize the gallery (see Links to the right) today, uploading and organizing the screencaps. I also added the EGW Youtube Channel to the links, there you can find the clips so far.

No comments: